About Me

My photo
After living in Portugal for 15 years and teaching English in various capacities there, including at the University of Aveiro, I moved back to the United States in 2019. Returning for our church was the best decision we have ever made and God has been so good to us. Reading the Bible everyday and trying to keep the commandments of Jesus are my priorities, along with loving my family and all the people God has put into my life. Helping people is something I enjoy doing, and meeting the individual needs of students who want to learn English is important to me.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Everybody Loves Raymond- Robert Cutbacks- ANSWERS

1.     What are not in Robert’s budget right now?
Movies
2.     What did Ray ask about kicking in?
The new giant tax
3.     Why are they making cutbacks at the precinct?
Crime is at a thirty year low
4.     Robert says it’s tough on everybody and you’ve got guys having to take what?
Second jobs
5.     What did Robert have to cancel?
Cable
6.     Robert thought maybe he could come over and watch a movie on their what?
Satellite
7.     What is Robert’s response when Ray asks about not being able to keep basic cable?
I’m doing what needs to be done Raymond
8.     What does Robert say is inexpensive and versatile?
Bologna
9.     Robert says he has made it in casseroles, stew, salad and even what?
A pie
10. Ray says that since they don’t have cookies they’ll have to get what?
Goobers
11. Deborah says they need to help him, and what does she want to give him?
Money




No comments:

Post a Comment