About Me

My photo
After living in Portugal for 15 years and teaching English in various capacities there, including at the University of Aveiro, I moved back to the United States in 2019. Returning for our church was the best decision we have ever made and God has been so good to us. Reading the Bible everyday and trying to keep the commandments of Jesus are my priorities, along with loving my family and all the people God has put into my life. Helping people is something I enjoy doing, and meeting the individual needs of students who want to learn English is important to me.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Cosby Show S4E15



(1:03-2:41)
Vocabulary
Broke my concentration- interrupted my thought process and prevented me from being able to concentrate
Mad scientist- a term used to label someone who may be researching something strange
Psychic potential- ability to use mental power
Tap into- utilize, draw upon a resource
Beyond belief- above our normal expectations
Giant boulders- very large rocks
Get out of- avoid doing


Questions
1.     What is Theo trying to move the glass with?
2.     What does Theo say Vanessa broke?
3.     What does Vanessa say Theo looks like?
4.     What does Theo say you can move with your mind?
5.     In the book Theo is reading he read about a guy from where?
6.     What can the guy do?
7.     Vanessa asks if who gets mad at him?
8.     Why does he say Vanessa is laughing?
9.     Theo tells her she won’t be laughing for long and shows her the book he’s reading.  What’s the name of the book?
10. How much of people’s brain power do they use?
11. Theo says that if we tap into the other 90 percent what can we have?
12. What can a guy from the Himalayas move?
13. He says because he’s new at this he’s starting with a glass.  What does Vanessa suggest he start with?
14. What does Vanessa say Theo is using this to get out of?




No comments:

Post a Comment